Total Pageviews

Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

ice ice baby writing

I noticed That you can melt ice in many different ways.
What I saw was ice melted in water fast,ice melted in a cloth very slow. What I heard was:crackling,
tapping,slashing. What we did was;ice was applied in water,table,tray. What I felt..it was cold,i heard
splashes as i did the experiment.

I think that room three were very excited to do the ice ice baby experiment. we warmed
our hands to melt the ice for the experiment.
Inside the classroom, we can Rub the ice on a cloth on the floor or outside on the ground.also the grass.
we also can hold the ice to melt it.

Experiment:
We used a cloth and an ice cube for our experiment we also timed how long it would take to
melt the ice using only a cloth It took approximately 9.33 secs...


4 comments:

  1. well done Shane keep up the good work.Your ice ice baby experiment looks very fun. from Jovahn mahara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shane, Jake here, from Awahono School. I really like your Ice ice baby writing. I like how you've included how you did the experiment at the bottom, it makes it much more clear. Keep up the great work!
    kind regards
    -Jake :)
    http://awahonojakek.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shane, Alex here from Awahono school. What was your favourite part about your task? Besides rubbing the ice on things how many different ways did you melt ice?
    Kind regards
    -Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shane, I really liked your post about your ice ice baby writing. I like how you described in your writing.
    Here is my blog site:https://awahonohannahi.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.